Tuesday, April 17, 2012

blu cigs



Blu Cigs looks and tastes just like a real cigarette! Make the switch to blu electronic cigarettes and experience the freedom to smoke anywhere.
  • featured

Blu Cigs - Enhance your blu cigs electronic cigarette experience.

Blu Cigs offers Blu Electronic Cigarettes designed to complement and enhance your smoking experience. Make the switch to the most recognized brand, Blu Cigs!

Blu Cigs Offers Free Shipping

"My husband and I love the blu electronic cigarette. We've had ours a couple of months and have noticed my cigarette cough has gotten much better. I love the flavors. And its cheaper than smoking. Thank You Blu Cigs!"
blu cigs

30 Day Money Back Guarantee

"I've tried a lot of different electronic cigarettes but Blu Cigs are by far my favorite electronic cigarette. What intrigues me the most about Blu Cigs is the taste. I'll be a Blu Cigs customer for a long time."

One Year Warranty

Tech Crunch Sept. 5, 2011 “It’s a new offering from electronic cigarette maker Blu Cigs that comes with a homing device to find nearby e-cig smokers…. I find this to be a rather clever move.”


Home      |     Affiliate Disclaimer     |     Terms & Conditions     |     Privacy Policy     |     Support     |     In The News

No comments:

Post a Comment