Tuesday, April 10, 2012

virtual assistant service



  • Follow us:
Recently Submitted Task: Call any customers who's orders are marked as "problem with payment" and get new billing information.


When you hire LongerDays.com, you’re hiring a whole team: Secretarial staff, graphic designers, web designers, writers and generally smart, capable people. Everything is coordinated by your project manager so even though you have full access to our team, you only have to remember one person’s name!
All of the services offered on this website are included under the umbrella of virtual assistance. And remember, all of our services are offered at the same price – click here to learn more about our plans.

  1. Bethany
    September 7, 2011
    Hello
    In my search for virtual admin companies I am excited to come across yours. Can you please tell me where I can submit my resume for consideration? Thank you!
    Bethany








No comments:

Post a Comment